Where and When to Report
Report to the Wildwood Pretrial Facility, 5 Chugach Avenue, Kenai, Alaska 99611. The phone number is 907-260-7270.
You MUST report to serve your jail sentence on the date listed in your judgment. If you fail to report, a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
You MUST report between the hours of 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM Monday through Friday only (except for Holidays). Persons reporting after 10:00 AM will be refused entry, and the Court will be notified that you failed to appear. If you are found to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, you will not be allowed to remand and the Court will be notified.
You MUST bring with you valid government issued photo identification in order to remand. If you report without it you will be refused entry, and the Court will be notified that you failed to appear.
Bring as little personal property as possible.
- Prescription Medication: Narcotic prescriptions WILL NOT be accepted into the facility. All other prescription medication MUST be pre-approved through the Wildwood Medical Department. The Medical Department can be reached at 260-7268 during normal business hours to obtain approval. If not pre-approved the medication will not be accepted into the facility. All approved prescriptions must be in their original containers with your name, type of medication, prescription number and dosage clearly labeled. Hearing aids, dentures, and glasses will also be authorized. Other medical necessities (canes, crutches, walkers, etc.) will be reviewed on a case by case basis by the medical department.
- Hygiene Items: Please DO NOT bring any hygiene items from home. Upon admission, you will be issued a small amount of hygiene items with a bed roll that includes a pillow, pillow case, mattress pad, sheets, blankets, towels, and wash clothes.
- Clothing: Please DO NOT bring excess clothing from home. Bring only the clothes that you are wearing. You WILL NOT be allowed to wear your personal clothing during your incarceration. Upon admission you will be issued clothing that will include a shirt, pants, t-shirt, a bra (females), underwear, shoes, and socks.
Bring ONLY the minimal amount of money you think you will need during your stay and no more then $500.00. Any money you bring will be placed into an account for you to use for commissary purchases.
- Vehicles: DO NOT bring your car when reporting to Wildwood Pretrial Facility. All unauthorized vehicles will be immediately towed at the owner's expense.
- Bags: DO NOT bring overnight cases, duffel bags, suitcases or any other type of bag.
- Jewelry and Other Valuable Items: It is in your best interest NOT to bring items of value. Also, leave all electronic devices at home (cell phones, MP3 players, etc.).
- Weapons, Alcohol, Drugs/Tobacco: DO NOT bring any type of firearms, knives, Leatherman tools or any other potential weapons of any kind. It will be confiscated as contraband. Any alcohol product, drugs/tobacco products, or paraphernalia will be confiscated, and could result in a new criminal charge.
Wildwood Pretrial Facility (DOC) is not responsible for theft or loss of property in your possession.
- Starting from the Kenai Court House, turn right onto Trading Bay Road. Go to the stop sign.
- Turn right onto Main Street Loop; stop at the 4-way stop light.
- Continue straight through the intersection until you come to the stop light on the Kenai Spur Highway.
- Turn right onto the Kenai Spur Highway. Continue on the Kenai Spur Highway for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Wildwood Drive and follow the road all the way to the end.
- As you pass the gates, veer to the right and park in the Visitor's Parking Lot. Remember, you cannot leave your vehicle here or it will be towed. Come up to the front gate and check in with valid government-issued picture identification.