- 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM; 1:00 PM to 4 PM; 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM - Mon through Fri by appointment only
- 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM; 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM - Saturday, Sunday and holidays by appointment only
Contact Visits must now be scheduled in advance like Secure Visits.
- 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM - Weekends & holidays
Visiting by Appointment:
- Effective January 1, 2013
- Must make appointment with a CJT (907-465-6229) at least one day in advance, Monday through Friday, between 8 AM and 3 PM
- Only one visit may be scheduled at a time
- Visits will be scheduled for 1 and a half hour increments to allow an hour for visiting and a half hour for check-in and inmate placement
- Adults, 18 years of age or older
- Prisoner's children under the age of 18 if accompanied by an adult
- Minors under the age of 18 if escorted by an adult parent or legal guardian
- A minor who is married to the prisoner he/she is visiting
- Minors emancipated to adult status
- Probationer with written permission from the supervising probation officer and the Superintendent
- Any visitor who does not follow visiting rules, or has been found in violation of posted guidelines
- Individuals (except an immediate family member) who has been released from any correctional center or jail within the past 60 days
- Persons on felony probation without the permission of both the Superintendent and their probation officers
The Superintendent shall have final authority in determining who may not visit.
- Security requirements
- Disruptive conduct
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Dress code violations
- Health problems
- Refusal to submit to searches of their belongings and/or themselves
- Failure to produce picture identification
- Violating, or previous violations of visiting rules
- Misrepresentation of identity or purpose of visit.
- Visitors shall leave purses and outer garments, i.e., coats, parkas, etc., in their vehicles or in the lockers provided in the front lobby.
- Weapons of any sort are not permitted to enter the facility.
- All visitors shall present accurate picture identification.
- All married or emancipated minors must furnish appropriate documentation i.e., marriage license, court order, etc.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately. (See dress code below.)
- Visitors shall be responsible for the conduct of their children at all times while on the premises.
- Provocative body contact is not permitted.
- Visitors who leave the institution during visiting hours shall be viewed as terminating their visits and shall not be allowed to return.
- You and your visitors will not be allowed to take any items into the visiting rooms, and you and your visitors are not allowed to exchange anything in the visiting room.
- Any special visits must be arranged through the Superintendent or designee.
- If you or the inmate you are visiting is warned for violating any of the visiting rules 3 times or more then contact visiting privileges will be terminated and only secured visits will be allowed.
- A shirt and trousers for men, and a blouse, skirt, slacks, or a dress for women must be worn in the institution.
- Cut-offs, shorts and beach-type clothing is not acceptable.
- Footwear (i.e., shoes and socks) must be worn at all times.
- Hats and jackets will not be worn into the visiting rooms.
- No "wire" bras or private clothes that will initiate the alarm in the metal detector are allowed.
For any additional questions regarding visiting or requesting a special visit be scheduled you can telephone the on-duty Shift Supervisor at 907-465-6212 anytime, 24 hours a day.