Courts forwarding hearing documents are required to be sent with a minimum of 24 hours prior to the hearing date. Please provide the prisoner's name; court date/time to be entered into the legal calendar. Inmates will receive a copy of the document through legal tracking, which is disbursed in the evening prisoner mail distribution. Be advised to process this request it must be received on official court letterhead. You can send the request via email or fax:
- Fax 907-224-8062
- Scan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court Telephonic phone lines for the meetings are 907-224-8131 or 907-224-8124
SCCC recommends that you notify your client through mail for attorney calls. Please be advised that Spring Creek Correctional Center rarely schedules prisoners to receive attorney telephone calls. Prisoners may call their attorney using the telephones available to them in their housing units. However If you are unable to mail your client requests and/or documents you must fax a request.
The following is required (Attorney calls are not placed on the legal calendar)
- Request has to be on official letterhead
- You must provide a minimum of 24 hours prior notice
- Please provide the prisoner's name and/or Prisoner Offender Number
Contact Spring Creek Correctional Center by fax at 907-224-8062 Contact Spring Creek Correctional Center at 907-224-8200 with further questions.