The earliest you can sign in for visiting is 10 minutes past the hour, and the latest is 20 minutes past the hour.
Immediate Family Defined: Spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, and step relationships of the previously mentioned relative.
Visitors are to follow instructions given by any officer or staff member. The earliest you can sign in for visiting is 10 minutes past the hour and the latest is 20 minutes past the hour.
All visitors must sign in and out. Adults will sign in children. All visitors must present photo ID (Drivers License/State ID) and be at least 18 years of age. Visitors under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian. However, if the minor is a member of the prisoners immediate family, they may be accompanied by any adult family member.
If a prisoner is at an activity such as yard out, church, recreation, orientation or with an attorney, there will not be a visit.
You may only take your car key and ID into visiting. The only exception to this rule, is that if you are bringing in a baby you may take a pacifier and baby blanket. NO baby bottles will be allowed in the visiting room.
No visit will last longer than 1 hour and secure visits are not required to last the entire hour. Contact visits are required to last the entire hour due to security issues.
Visitors may be excluded for:
- Security requirements
- Space availability
- Disruptive conduct including unruly children
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Health problems
- Refusal to submit to a search before or after a visit, including search of belongings
- Improper ID
- Previous violations of visiting rules
- Being in jail within the last 60 days or a felon on probation
A visiting schedule is posted. First priority to prisoners who have not had a visit that day.
There must be at least one hour between visits. Each prisoner may have a group of three visitors (not counting a small child held by an adult for the entire visit).
Persons having contact visits may embrace once at the beginning and again at the end of the visit. Petting and/or sexual contact is not permitted. Individuals must sit on separate chairs, but small children may sit on the relatives lap.
Exceptions to the visiting policy may be made only with the approval of the Superintendent.
- Hats, coats, hooded clothing, and jackets are prohibited.
- Shirts must have sleeves, shoulders and midriffs must be covered.
- Clothing may not have obscene or provocative slogans, logos, or other objectionable writing.
- Shirts with buttons/clasps must be buttoned/fastened with the exception of the top (neck) button/clasp.
- Zippered shirts, jackets, sweaters, and coats are prohibited.
- Pants and/or skirts must extend below the knee.
- Cell phones are prohibited.
- Any clothing item which is transparent, translucent, low cut, revealing, provocative, or immodest is prohibited.
- Nothing may be carried into the visiting rooms. Lockers are available to secure your belongings.