Goose Creek Correctional Center, in cooperation with contractors and instructors of the Neeser Construction Company, recently completed an intense two-week training course designed to prepare future uniformed and maintenance staff to operate and maintain the institution’s state of the art security electronics systems.
Staff members engaged in classes related to the institution’s surveillance and computer-aided dispatch and communications systems. Staff completing the classes and the final two-day “Stress Test” included:
- from Goose Creek: Cory Pianko, Assistant Superintendent, and John Yost, Maintenance Superintendent;
- from Anvil Mountain CC: Lieutenant Lucy Dittmar of A.M.C.C;
- from Palmer Correctional Centers and Point Mackenzie Correctional Farm: Sergeant Scott Glover, Sergeant John Conant, and Correctional Officer II Greg Steele, Correctional Officer II Jared Pyle, Correctional Officer II Mark Sehl, Correctional Officer II Thomas Leonard, Correctional Officer II Thomas Leonard and Correctional Officer II Freeman Howes.
- From Anchorage Correctional Complex: Correctional Officer II Lee Pritchett and Correctional Officer II Michael Lovelace.
- From Spring Creek Correctional Center: Correctional Officer II Brandon Fischer, Correctional Officer II Justin Harrell.
- from Hiland Mountain Correctional Center: Correctional Officer II Suzie Pyle.
- Maintenance Specialist Michael Harbaugh and Maintenance Lead Michael Erb
Mr. Pianko and Mr. Yost sincerely thank the Superintendents of the above listed institutions for allowing their staff to attend this vital training and testing of all facets of Goose Creek’s security electronics and future security operations; without the dedication, professionalism and commitment of the above listed staff this crucial mission could not have been completed.